I chose the picture of the eye because it helps show that people need to open their eyes and realize that they are beautiful. I focused the color on the iris because it shows that the beauty in their eye, that also helps show that they when they look at themselves, they are beautiful.
I chose the picture of the flower because I helps me realize that we need to keep the world safe or else we wouldn't see flowers anymore. I focused the color on the flower because it helps show how colorful are world is, but if we don't protect it will look like the background of the picture.




I love the pictures. They look better in black and white then they do in color :)
ReplyDeleteI really love both pictures. The flowers pictures just pops and I think that it really could be in an advertisement.
ReplyDeleteI love both of your pictures! They are veryyyyy cool! :) I think it could be an advertisement for eye mascara. :)
ReplyDelete