A&W might be shutting down next year, because they don't have enough workers and Kulvers is coming into Carroll next year. I would apply to A&W in a heart beat just to save that amazing ice cream and food. I never want A&W to shut down. I also love Kulvers, but I also think A&W should stay open and those two food places should compete for the costumers likes. Kulvers does have very good burgers tho, so I think whenever I eat I am going to go to Kulvers for a burger and fries, and then I will go to A&W for a polar swirl. I hope that A&W doesn't shut down, because I will miss my favorite place to eat in the summer.
Friday, May 18, 2012
A&W
I love A&W so much. I can't wait to go eat there for lunch today. I am really excited to have their chilly cheese fries and a kit kat polar swirl. I look forward to this moment and I can't wait. I just have one more period after this, and then I can go eat my dream food. I am also excited to go with Kirstyne and Jacinda. They are really fun to be around. I love when Kirstyne makes her funny jokes, so when I have my delicious food, I will be laughing too.
A&W might be shutting down next year, because they don't have enough workers and Kulvers is coming into Carroll next year. I would apply to A&W in a heart beat just to save that amazing ice cream and food. I never want A&W to shut down. I also love Kulvers, but I also think A&W should stay open and those two food places should compete for the costumers likes. Kulvers does have very good burgers tho, so I think whenever I eat I am going to go to Kulvers for a burger and fries, and then I will go to A&W for a polar swirl. I hope that A&W doesn't shut down, because I will miss my favorite place to eat in the summer.
A&W might be shutting down next year, because they don't have enough workers and Kulvers is coming into Carroll next year. I would apply to A&W in a heart beat just to save that amazing ice cream and food. I never want A&W to shut down. I also love Kulvers, but I also think A&W should stay open and those two food places should compete for the costumers likes. Kulvers does have very good burgers tho, so I think whenever I eat I am going to go to Kulvers for a burger and fries, and then I will go to A&W for a polar swirl. I hope that A&W doesn't shut down, because I will miss my favorite place to eat in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment