I also woke up late today! I didn't hear my alarm clock go off, so I was close to being late to class. I didn't have to be to school til 9:15, so I thought I put my alarm clock for 8:30, but I either didn't hear it or it didn't go off. My dad came into my room yelling at me that its 9:03. I was freaking out. He told me that he yelled at me at 8:30 making sure I was awake and I must have responded to him saying that I was awake. I dont remember doing that at all. I woke up at 9, so I literally had to get ready in 5 mins. I am going to give myself props because I look pretty good. I actually don't look hideous. I can't believe I actually did it, but I got here on time, and right now I am typing this blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment