Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Mother is on Facebook

                 My mother, Monica Vanderheiden, is on Facebook and I hate it. I always feel like she is looking at everything I do on Facebook. She looks at my profile and my pictures all the time, so if I ever have a picture with a guy or someone she doesn't know, she freaks and asks who it is. She even look at my friends profiles and their pictures. She always wants to be in my business, and it can get really annoying.
                My mom thinks she is so cool because she has Facebook. Whenever she post anything on her wall, it sounds like she is having the worst life every, because she complains about her work all the time. I really don't think she has that bad of a life. I feel that my mother should just cancel her account on Facebook, because she gets on my nerves sometimes. I hope she doesn't get Twitter!


1 comment:

  1. That doesn't sound very fun. You have made me very thankful that my mother does not have Facebook. Think of it this way that she is just trying to look out for your best interests:)

    ReplyDelete