Jolly Ranchers are my favorite kind of candy. I could eat them all day, even though they can be bad for you teeth. My favorite kind of Jolly Rancher is the green apple kind, because it has a sour tang to it, and it taste like my favorite kind of apple. I call Jolly Ranchers, Happy Farmers, because it pretty much means the same thing. Some people might think that Jolly Ranchers are really gross, but I think they are the best.
I can't eat Jolly Ranchers right now because I have spacers in my teeth, so I am very sad. I could eat Jolly Ranchers all day for the rest of my life, and I would be very happy. If I would do that I would have very gross yellow teeth, and then that would not be good, because I smile a lot, and I'm guessing people don't want to see gross teeth.
Jolly Ranchers are amazing, end of story! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment